Apr 10, 2011

{another day with the first graders}

field trips are a big thing this year with these first graders, and I love it. a few weeks ago we took a walking field trip to another elementary to see the play Mulan. Miss pretty thought it was "OK" which I thought was funny when she said it.. She also said she didnt like the girls in the background always talking. I said they had to help to tell the story. she thought I was crazy. love her.  a week before that they went up to the gateway childrens museum, I had to work so I missed out. I was really bummed, but she LOVED it. When she got home she told me to watch the news because she was on it. haha, oh shes so funny, really.
pictured below is Thanksgiving Point, Farm and Dino Museum 
this is the small group I was in charge of. that little Jefferson is so funny and cute

she loves her friend Tori, they have so much fun together


and we still have one more trip next month, cant wait. :)

No comments: