Mar 22, 2011

{pwertoˈriko}


our Puerto Rico vacation started out rocky, we had plans with the other cool skin clan, but of course bad weather and delayed flights ruined that plan. sooooooo, our family vacation consisted of nothing. no agenda, no plans, just eating, sleeping, swimming, ok and maybe a trip into the city so the kidlets could view the old San Juan. it was glorious. it was relaxing, and non of us wanted to come home. 5 days just wasnt long enough. but it is a great reminder why I can never quit my job.
most days were spent doing this
and this

it was like our own private beach right outside our villas, it was perfect.

and making these


and the sun was just right

giving her just the right sun kissed tan

i couldnt keep this kid out of water for more than a minute, to say he loves the water is an understatement.



one of my favorites, these are the best moments, you know, the ones that make you say to yourself, im so lucky..

oh how i love these kids of mine







one night, per dv's request, we played a little tennis
sometimes we took a break from the salt water and headed to the pool

 
we stopped at senor frogs for dinner one night before touring the old city
isnt she beautiful



in the mighty dungeon, they were so excited to go in.

at the forts





and most late evening you could find them playing this

7 comments:

Tara said...

So awesome! I am jealous of all of your vacations! Looks like such a pretty place. Your kids are such good kids.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What an awesome vacation, looked so nice and warm..ahhh. Yeah you better never quit that job.What awesome perks!!

Rachel said...

Oh man, I Love those beach pictures. I sooo want to be there! And you look great in the sand! :)

Jen Paris said...

so-o jealous! Looks so fun. Your pictures are AWESOME! You're so talented. How many hours a week do you work?

Anita said...

Thanks peeps!!! and Jen, I usually work between 15 to 20 hours a week depending on how busy we are. :)

Amanda Hall said...

You're so so lucky you get to travel so much! I am so jealous! I have told Tyler countless amounts of time that I want to work for JetBlue so I can travel like you!
I've been thinking about you lately Anita. I miss seeing you. Have you been sewing quite a bit lately? I saw the bag you made for Charly. It is cute and so well made!

Anita said...

AMANDA!!!! how are you beautiful?? its been too long, we all need to get together. and yes, im still sewing, Ive made Ava some really cute pillows for her room, and I turned some pants into a skirt {my favorite, ok maybe second favorite} and made damon this AWESOME pillow monster, Ill have to show you sometimes its pretty cool. Ill be working on Ava's next... :)