
THIS GUY TOOK 1ST PLACE IN ROOKIE LEAGUE.
I AM SO PROUD AT HOW WELL HE PLAYED AND HOW FAST HE LEARNED THE GAME.
THEY WENT FROM THE BOTTOM AND WON 8 GAMES IN A ROW, SQUASHING THE YANKEES WINNING STREAK AND BEATING THEM TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW.
GO ASTROS.
UNFORTUNATELY I WASN'T THERE TO SEE HIS LAST GAME. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SAD IN MY LIFE, I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BOTHER ME AS MUCH AS IT HAS. I NEVER MISSED A GAME ALL SEASON AND SINCE THEY WERE DOING SO WELL THEY HAD TO PLAY ONE EXTRA NIGHT TO BEAT THE YANKEES AND THAT WAS THE DAY I LEFT FOR THE GIRLS TRIP. LUCKILY MY MOM WAS HERE TO WATCH IN MY PLACE AND TIM WAS ABLE TO LEAVE WORK EARLY. SO I JUST HAVE TO SAY THANKS MOM FOR TAKING MY PLACE AND ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF MY KIDDOS WHEN I NEED YOU MOST. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANKS FOR WATCHING THEM SO I COULD HAVE A FUN GETAWAY. YOU ROCK!
4 comments:
Thats so exciting for Damon. When we were there on Friday, he was showing it off. Many more to come! Hope your trip was fun, it looked fun in the pics. Smiles
Yes he is a true Champ!!! We are so Proud of Damon and how well he is playing. He was a very important part of the team winning first place. I was so gald that I was there since I hadn't see him play this year. And to be there when he won was so exciting for me. It brought back a lot of memories for me when the boys played. But this game was all about Damon and he did AWESOME!!! to help his team win. Way to go Damon our little Champ!! grampa and gramma are very Proud of you.
And it was my pleasure to watch my grandkids we always have so much fun together. I'm glad you could get away with the "Girls"
Yeah Damon! Dude...he is such a cutie.
He won! Congrats Damon!
Post a Comment