Jun 15, 2008

NINE YEARS.

WE PARTIED LIKE IT WAS NINETEEN NINETY NINE.
WE WENT TO THE MOVIES
WE WENT TO DINNER
(no image)
ROCKY MTN WING SHACK
{so yummy, great wings}

WE WENT SHOPPING
I KNOW YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS.

OK, SO EVEN NINE YEARS LATER WE STILL ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH AND CHEAP FOOD

NOT TO MENTION SHOPPING AT THE LOCAL WALLY WORLD WITH NO KIDS.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR. SKINNER

YOU STILL MAKE ME SMILE LIKE YOU DID THE DAY I MET YOU.

7 comments:

Tristan said...

Its our Anniversary too!! 7 years for us! I did a post this morning about us too. Happy Anniversary to you guys! Here's to many more!

Luana said...

Happy Belated Anniversary Anita! :-)

Rachel said...

Shopping at Walmart on your anniversary??? You have arrived my friend. You are officially old. Like myself. :)

Jen Paris said...

Time flies, huh?? So I had to comment on your CUTE hair that I saw in the picture on Rachel's blog of lunch with Karen. I love it!!! And I'm STILL laughing at the post of Ava with tennis balls in her shirt...love it!! :)

Luana said...

Anita, You look so pretty in the picture on Rachel's blog. All of you girls look so lovely. Oh what a lovely bunch of coconuts!

Anita said...

awww.. You ladies are so nice. THANKS. You really made my day. :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! Time files, there is nothing like going to Walmart with out the kids.