"The Force can enhance natural physical and mental natural abilities, including enhancing strength and precision."So after a conversation between mr. skinner and d-man, I have decided that all women should be enhanced, once they become a mother, with "THE FORCE."
Really, ladies think of the possibilities, You could "FORCE" that drink your child is begging you for while you are on the phone with the cable company for the "movie" your child did not purchase, or you could sort, I mean "FORCE" through the laundry in seconds, you could "FORCE" the dishes in the sink to the dishwasher while bloggin this post with the other hand. You could "FORCE" the child running away from you in the store and bring them back without breaking a sweat. I tell you people life as a mother would be so much easier if only we had "THE FORCE" I would even be willing to take a vow to NEVER use it to harm people in any way, unless it was the jerk who drives down my street 50 miles an hour,only then would I use it to slap him self silly and make his car stop to listen to my reasoning as to why he should slow down.
fyi, if you havent seen STAR WARS you probably have no idea what I am talking about, and if you havent seen Star Wars, well then, I just dont know what to say to that. :)
3 comments:
AMEN SISTAH!!
I want the "force" too. Do you think we could just "force" them to bed to.
And that thing they do where they influence minds, too. For when they are teenagers. "No, you do not want to wear that..."
Post a Comment