
A FEW DAYS AGO I GO OUTSIDE TO FIND AVA STUFFING HER SWIM SUIT WITH TENNIS BALLS.
NOT TO MENTION, YESTERDAY BEFORE DAMONS BASEBALL GAME SHE CHANGED HER CLOTHES 4 TIMES, BECAUSE HER SHIRT WASNT CUTE ENOUGH FOR HER "BOYFRIEND" COOPER. Her words. "come on mom, these are new and he hasnt seen them yet."
7 comments:
That is so funny. The other day Ava was telling me that she was turning 14 on her birhtday. When they are teenagers I think we will have to lock them up.
Oh my!!
Maddie asked about "boobies" earlier this year. She wants a bra, but I told her that she doesn't need one yet because her "boobies" are too small. So then she smartly points out "Your boobies are BIG Mommy!" So every now and then she says "My boobies are small, Katie's are small. Your boobies are BIG Mom!"
God help us both!
Dude..you are in trouble.
Funny!
ANITA!!! What are you going to do??? That is absolutely hysterical! And I have to second Rachel's comment. You ARE in trouble! Thanks for the laugh though. ha ha ha ha ha!!! :)
I was going to say the same thing Rachel did. Man, and she is so adorable! What a cutie!
Good luck with that!! HA HA!!
Post a Comment