Our weekend started out at the Veterans Pool in Provo with Kristal and boys and some friends. We can never go wrong when water is involved. Damon was having a blast with the large water slides, and Ava was enjoying meeting new friends.
Later that evening we went to this...
{So cute and funny. One for the movie shelf.}
Saturday, jumped on a plane and headed to San Diego for a little swim at the La Jolla beach.
The kids had a blast and didn't want to come home.
{So cute and funny. One for the movie shelf.}Saturday, jumped on a plane and headed to San Diego for a little swim at the La Jolla beach.
The kids had a blast and didn't want to come home.
5 comments:
Fun! I want to jump on a plane and go there. I have driven past it many of times but never stopped.
Fun! San Deigo is so beautiful!
I am jealous of the fun. Your pictures are always amazing.
My kids want to go back to san deigo so bad. hopefully we will be able to soon. looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
p.S. I think I saw you at old navy yesterday!
I'm so jealous!!! My favorite place in the world is the beach! Isn't it fun making such great memories with your little family? I love it!! And summer just brings out the best in all of us I think. :)
Post a Comment