Apr 22, 2008

SPRING BREAK, OGDEN STYLE.....

With the exception of one day in Provo.

CLICK
Spring Break 2008
FOR PHOTOS.... There were just to many to post......

We started a little late because I had to work Monday and Tuesday Night. So,


Wednesday,

Ava was invited to a Princess Birthday party at Emma's, She is always excited to see her friends, so while she was there, Damon and I met up with Kristal, Cy and Blair for some Ice Skating at Seven Peaks. Damon was so thrilled, he has been wanting to go for a while, but I just dont get down that way to often and always think about it too late. He hugged the wall most of the time, but as least he could stay up, haha, He is so funny.


Afterwards we headed straight for Ogden for the rest of the week to spend at Grandma and Trampa Uncks.


Thursday,

Did a little shopping, had some Panda Express for lunch, (per Damon's request) then headed over to The Tree House Museum,


This place is AWESOME. The kids LOVED it. We were there for 3 hours, and probably would have been there longer, but they were closing.


Friday,

We headed to the Mall for a afternoon movie and saw this,



Very cute, we all really liked it. Plus is has gorgeous blue eyed Gerard Butler
After we hit up the arcade for some games. can never go wrong here.

Saturday,
Trampa got to join us, so he took us all up to Antelope Island to check out the animals and taste some buffalo burgers, YUMMY...
This place is pretty neat. They had an old house and barn on the property with all the old school appliances. It was so neat to seem them and brought back old memories for my mommy. It is so crazy to see how times have changed. I give mad props to those woman who had to cook and clean with those old things, I really need to stop complaining about the things I have to do. :)
Then the kids requested Ice cream so we stopped at Farr's ice cream for a cone. Very good ice cream by the way. All homemade. YUMMY.


Sunday was took it easy and just laid around til noon then headed back home to see mr. skinner.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you had a good spring break. It's nice to just get away sometimes. Sorry that you had to hear US the other night!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Fun fun! I bet that was nice for you to get away for a few days and spend time with your mom. I cant wait until mikey is a little older to do things like that.

Tristan said...

I didn't know Gerard Butler was in that movie. I loved him in 300 and Phantom...he is a hottie!

Sounds like a fun spring break!

Tristan said...

Hey eMail so I can have your eMail address tkc615#gmail.com We are leaving tomorrow for Utah and I think it would be lots of fun to get together with you guys and Fred and Laura...let me know your thoughts!