Damon had his first game Friday night. They lost 7-4, but I was never so proud.. Damon made it to second base and hit that ball with all his mite. I don't think I have ever yelled louder I was so excited for him. GO ASTROSSaturday they had Opening day and he got to meet some of the A F High School players. Then they played game two after they introduced all the players.
After they had a bunch of booths set up with games, but we didn't stay... It was way tooo cold.
7 comments:
WAY TO GO DAMON!!!! I am so proud of you. How execting for your first game I wished that Trampa and I could have been there to watch you play but we will see some of your game before summer is over ok. And mom I know how exciting it is to watch your kids play it is awesome. But one day he will say"mom don't be so loud it's embarrassing" don't let it hurt your feelings they just go through those stages. I use to always hear from the boys that they could only hear me out of all the parents there. I tell you it didnt stop me I just kept on yellling. lol
Holy crap he looks so old!
He looks so cute in his uniform. He would probably hate that I said that huh!
He looks like a natural out there!
I love the toungue hanging out!
How fun! You will have to let us know when he plays, we would love to come and watch and support him. He looks so good in his uniform, a pro already!
The pictures are awesome. He looks like a stud out there. They grow up to fast.
Post a Comment