We went shopping Saturday after the bridal shower and half the time I forgot he was even with us, he was so good and would just laugh at everything.
Even here at the ball field the next day he was still such a good little guy, and he didn't even get a full nap.
{this next series of photos was take by myself, seeing that I could not see what mr.skinner was doing I kept taking them over and over seeing how his eyes were SHUT in ever photo. It wasn't til my mom started laughing that I realized he was doing it on PURPOSE.
p.s. A BIG THANKS to my Mom and Kris for putting up with me while shopping and driving me ALL over Utah county in search for that PERFECT dress, that doesn't exist.
8 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for helping out with Mikey. I know he loves being around Damon and Ava.
I'll give Tim a swift kick in the behind for you.
So, did you find a dress?
Crap, I'm an idiot. I totally forgot I mentioned the zoo to you. It's official, I've lost my mind.
Oh-totally unrelated, but are we going to get our nails done on Wednesday? I want to if you still can.
What a cute baby! Anita, you look like a teenager. You must stay out of the sun.
My address changed to mickelspot.blogspot
Looks like fun! Love the cheeser Tim is giving! You look great btw!!
Thanks for taking our family pictures the other day. They turned out great. Sorry Izzy was being so difficult.
Ha, ha! That's great, Tim! I love your humor, bro.
I've finally updated for you...I'll do better, I promise.
Post a Comment