Apr 28, 2008

SHE MIGHT JUST BE THE DEATH OF ME.


I about had a heart attack today when I couldn't find this girl for over 15 minutes, (but what felt like a LIFE TIME). Ava decided to play hide and seek without telling me we were playing.

I was in my room playing star wars with Damon when I realized she was being too quite. Just a minute before that she was stacking movies in my room to make a fort. I went to check on her and she was no where to be found. I SEARCHED the ENTIRE house... Was YELLING her name, running in and out of the house like a crazy woman, (even my neighbors came out) I tell you what..

As I was coming up the stairs to go for my phone to call the POLICE I could her Damon saying Ava if your here please Answer, because mom is getting really scared. Poor guy, was scared too. All the sudden he hears, I am in Mom's closet..... YEAH, I looked in there, TWICE, but I guess I should have lifted the BLANKET............................


Later in the day we talked about why she cant do things like that, Her response, " Back off , give a girl some room." Where she got that I will never know.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, I would have had a heart attack.

Tristan said...

Oh how scary! I would have freaked out too! Kids say the dardest things don't they?

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That is too scary!! I have had that happen a few times, luckily mikey doesnt know how to hide yet, but I always find him in the weirdest places. Damon is such a big help what a great older brother he is.

Nikki said...

Are you freaking kidding me? She said that? I'm sorry, but that's hilarious! For now... When they are older we can cry on each others' shoulders.

Lindsay said...

That is so scary. I am glad she was just hiding. Kids do the craziest things sometimes, especially girls!

Sarah Lunt said...

Holy Cow Anita! She is the funniest little thing. I can't believe she came up with the 15 min. hide and seek game and those comments...yeah those teenage years are going to give you some gray hairs!

Summer said...

I can not believe she said that! What a stinker! Where do they com up with these crazy sayings! That has happened to me before and it is scary! By the way check my block to watch an amazing twilight movie trailer!