Nov 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN

So we started off the day yesterday at Damons school. I just loved seeing all the cute kids in there costumes, acting out their roles. There were little rockers, mummy's, witches, and more. Later we got to go back for the Halloween Parade. I wish I would have taken more pictures, because some of those older kids were killing me with their costumes. I was surprised to see to that Damon was the only police officer, which made him happy. He really likes to be original, its funny.

I tried to get him to stop, but the teacher just wasnt having it. She was seriously having a tantrum, as you can see in the picture.... KEEP MOVING....
Later our street did a trunk or treat. Its really nice to get it done quick, however, Tim wanted to take the kids the old fashion way. I told him maybe in a couple of years. The kids had fun, especially Damon. Cy and Blair came down and went around with us. Damon and Cy thought they were so cool taking off without Kristal and I. They were done before we even finished one side of the street. I felt a little bad for Ava, she kept asking why she couldnt have friends come with her, but luckily as soon as she saw a few of them she was happy. When we got home Ava was opening each candy and taking a bit, then tossing them on the floor. I finally told her she was going to get a belly ache if she ate any more, and then about 10 minutes later she brought me her bag and said mom, I better throw the rest away so I dont get a tummy ache. I just said, how about we save it until tomorrow, she was quite happy with that response.

1 comment:

Luana said...

Damon definitely is original. I don't think I have ever seen a child in a police officer uniform. That was a good idea. As for the class picture, I really feel a connection with the cute little fairy girl on the top row and the cute little mummy girl in the second from top row. I don't know if someone told them to make faces, but hey, they are my kind of girls.