Nov 5, 2007

Fun Packed Weekend.

Friday we started the day off at TRAFALGA, Damon was just dying to go hit another ball into the toilet to get another free game of mini golf. Last time we went he got it in his first try and was so excited. Ava and I hung back and just played games and earned tickets for the fun PRIZES. After we stopped for some dinner and then came home to write some letters to SANTA. (I know its early, but I was going shopping the next day and needed the list.) The letters were cracking me up wild. Ava said she didnt like the elves, because she thinks they are mean to her, BUT she really love you, (Santa). Then she named off every possible toy she could think of. I told her she wasn't going to get everything on her list, and she said, Well Santa loves me most, so he will bring me all the stuff. :) I just laughed. Damon's letter on the other hand was so sincere. He just told him what a good boy he was, and that even though one of his friends dont believe in him, he still does and that he loves him so much. I thought he was so cute.
After the letters were all done, we decided to make come RICE KRISPY TREATS. Bad idea for me, I can never stop eating them, and found out quickly neither can Damon. :)
Saturday, Tim took them out to play with some friends, while I got to have a GIRLS NIGHT OUT....... Its been a while, so I was excited. We left around 5 and had dinner at OUTBACK. So nice to do without kids, I could actually enjoy my steak, and some good conversation. After dinner we headed to the MALL for some SHOPPING. I was trying to find the kids some Christmas presents, but all I ended up doing was buying them more CLOTHES. (and when I say the mall for presents I was going to game stop to find the GUITAR HERO III, for x-box, and every store I checked didnt have any in) After we headed to TOYS R US. I got AVA the cutest doll house ever, I am so excited, I hope I can wait for Christmas to give it to her.. hahha.. Then I still didnt find anything for Damon, everything he is asking for must be the most popular items. I was getting quite frustrated. After we hit up the local wally world, and found him a few items, only because they were still in the boxes getting ready to be put out. I was a little happier then.
Sunday after I got off work a little early, I went to take some family photos of my brother and his CUTE family. I just love little Mikey, he is the best behaved child ever, I swear. They were so easy to photograph. Afterwards, I promised the kids to a movie, so we went to SEE.....
It was very cute, the kids LOVED it.

As for today, I got a LOT of cleaning done and TONS of Laundry, unfortunately I still have more and now I am off to work. Till next time......

2 comments:

Tara said...

Anita I am sorry I never got back to you. It got crazy and we ran out of time so I had my brother-in-law take the pictures. Hopefully next time. I love your pictures that you take. I looked at your webite and they are awesome. I am jealous of your girls night out, it sounds like it was lots of fun. Talk to ya later.

Anita said...

Thanks Tara, and no worries, I know how crazy life can get. Sometimes I think I am queen of crazy.