Nov 14, 2007

Can we just say BEAUTIFUL, no matter what face she is making.
Ava is such a character, she never seists to AMAZE me. She LOVES to play barbies, watch barbie movies, and play with her Polly pockets. She also love cold hotdogs, (yes, I know, gross) but she loves them. She loves to tease her brother and destroy ALL his makings. She loves to play in the bath for hours, and sing to herself while her ears are under the water. She loves to dance while the keyboard plays the tune, (i know you, I walked with you once upon a dream) from Sleeping Beauty. She loves her friends, but I think she loves to boss them around more. She absolutely LOVES MILK, she asks for it all DAY long, she would probably ask for a camel pack attached to her back, if she knew they had one. She loves to learn, and I love to teach her. She has just recently started COLORING for hours too, not to mention doing it on the walls also(we have to keep a close eye on this activity.) She loves to pretend and play waitress, so she can "take my order." She can run in her mini high heels, and climb a slide in them too. Ava is just so fun and crazy, and even though at times she drives me crazy, I LOVE HER and am so THANKFUL that she is in my life.

3 comments:

Luana said...

Yes, you can say< "Beautiful". She is a real cutie Anita.

Karen P said...

These pictures are so wonderful . . . you will cherish a session like that forever!! So, please tell me how you put them all together. Seriously . . . I must be the biggest blog idiot ever. Everyone is doing such great things . . . share your secrets.

Anita said...

Your too funny Karen, I use photshop for everything, sometimes Picasa. I am digital scrapbooking everything now. Its much easier. We all need to get together and do some, sometime. I think you would really like it.
And Thanks Luana, I know I am bias, but what can I say. :)