Nov 19, 2007

JUMP ON IT!

WOW, this place is so so COOL. We took the kids there Friday night, and we had a blast. Its a warehouse FULL of TRAMPOLINES, running along the sides too. I am not sure who had more fun, me and Tim or the kids. I felt like such a kid again, doing flips, hopping from one to the next. Plus, what a great workout, right. Tim said its going to have to be our new playground, ahahah... After we headed to the Old Spaghetti Factory for some dinner. Damon ate so much, I couldn't believe it. On the menu: salad, Tim's soup, two slices of bread, a bowl of Spaghetti, and Ice Cream. He kept saying, I am so stuffed, mom, hold me...hahah. As soon as got in the car he feel asleep.
(sorry its sides ways, I am not sure how to fix it)
Friday I bought the gingerbread house kit as Costco, Damon was bothering me all day to make it, but once we left the house he forgot. So first thing Saturday morning he woke us up to... "can we make it, can we make it, can we do it now" He never forgets a thing this kid... I had to work, so Tim got up and helped them out. Of course he forgot pictures, but I managed to snap one, he is so funny.
Later in the night they played Halo online. Tim let Damon wear the headset to talk to their friends. Its was hilarious watching him talk to these older guys. At times he would tell them what he was trying to do, then they would come over and knock him out of the jet. I finally had to tell him to stop telling them his every move... I just love watching him learn, even at the fun stuff.

2 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That place looks like a fun place! I always wondered what was inside of it. How fun! I cant wait to take mikey to place like that..

Rachel said...

I want to take the girls there. One of these days...

On a side note-Damon looks so old in that picture!