Saturday morning the kids decided they wanted to help me do my hair. I think they did a fabulous job, I might just let them do it everyday.
Sunday, we went and spent the day at my sister Kris' new house. My mom and Norm came down and they picked up Jenny. A nice lazy
Sunday afternoon. I was hoping to stay longer, but I forgot that I had booked a photo session for some senior
pictures, but it was still fun. My mom also brought with her ALL her old Halloween decorations and gave them to us. Damon and Ava were so THRILLED, they
couldnt wait to get home to decorate.
Unfortunately, I got home to late and we had to wait til Monday. But as soon as Damon got home from school he got into the back of the car and started without me. I must say it turned out pretty cute, usually I am not one for decorating for the holidays, but its fun for the kids. You cant quite see everything in the picture, but there were scarecrows all throughout the
yard and I think we forgot some stuff on the porch. THANKS MOM.
.JPG)
Tuesday, Ava had a Halloween party at Dance. She got to wear her costume, and was VERY excited. She even sat still the whole time I was doing her hair. She just
couldnt wait to get there to show Mrs, Kim, she just LOVES her teacher. They did a cute Thriller dance and monster mash. I really need to buy a new video camera to record moments like these.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
LOVE your hair. Simply fabulous. Now, where is a picture of Damon's costume?
Ava looks so cute in her costume. I have a sister Kris also. Her full name is Kristin, but we have always called her Kris. Pretty cool eh?
Post a Comment