Oct 31, 2007
catching up
(
just bare with me, I use this as my journal too, so i have some catching up to do)
Friday, Damon's school took them to the Hew Haw farms, We had never been there before, and I must say it was pretty cute. They have a HUGE pig named LeRoy, who was quite lazy. :)
Damon and I were just amazed. They also got to go down a thirty foot slide, pick out a pumpkin, and go through a corn maze. He was having so much fun, I was almost tempted to have Tim just come and pick us up instead of riding the bus back.
As soon as we got home, they painted their pumpkins, instead of carving them. Damon was so serious the whole time. He said it had to be perfect. I feel bad that my craziness is rubbing off on him. Ava on the other hand was just happy to be painting.
Friday night, Tim and I was able to go to the movies, YAHOO... Its been a while. My sister came down to watch my nephew while my brother and s-i-l went to the Haunted Forrest with my niece Kelsey. We were going to join them, but we thought Damon and Ava were just a little too young. Damon really wanted to go, but I was just not ready for all the nightmares to follow. So before we went to the movies we took them to pick out carving pumpkins. Ava was trying to find the biggest pumpkin, and I think it weighed more than she did. I just loved watching her clean it out, she just would say ewe gross, but then put her hand back in(with her spoon of course) Damon wanted to make sure he had a scary face, It wouldnt be a cool pumpkin without the scary face. He couldnt wait to put it outside. Its so amazing how the little things make them so happy. .JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We paint our pumpkins too. It is MUCH easier than trying to carve them with a 3 and 5 year old!
Post a Comment