these kids. They are always keeping me on my toes, driving me crazy, and making me laugh.
Yesterday morning Damon woke me up with so much
excitement he could not help but shake me to wake me. "mom, mom, mom,
theres snow out side, its like
Christmas, can we go plan in it." It was 7 in the morning. I wanted to say are you crazy, but I just
couldnt, his face was just to cute. Keep in mind during all this, he is dressed in his snow pants, a hat that I have no idea where it came from, the little neighbors kids small gloves and his
hoodie. Really how could I resist, all he was missing was his boots. I found them and let him at it. He grabbed the shovel and had a hay day. see below. While I was taking pictures, he just kept saying, "mom,
isnt this so great." I love it.


Last night before bed, Ava laid down and said to me, how about I sing you a song. So she started singing the three little pigs story to me, it was the best song I ever heard. She is so beautiful. Today I took her to do a little photo shoot. She was such a doll. I really cant tell you how much I love this girl. She really knows what to say and when to say it. There were a few shots that I wanted to get and sometimes was getting a little
frustrated, but when I would she would touch my face and say mommy, I just love you,
thankyou,
thankyou so much for taking my picture, now can I see. It was the
cutest thing ever. Now she is here playing with her friends having a ball. I really need to do this more often for her. I know she feels left out sometimes, because Damon is ALWAYS on the go with friends, but hopefully I will do better. The good thing is that Ava is doing better, the peeing stopped, I decided not to get mad and just let it go, and it worked.

3 comments:
That is just crazy on how much SNOW you got! I bet Damon was having a hayday! How fun! Ava looks so gorgeous in the pictures. We need to do a family picture soon! Smiles
Your kids are seriously beautiful. I love your blog. Thanks again for letting Kenadee play all day long!!!
Yeah, the hairspray worked! Cute, cute pictures.
Post a Comment