Oct 12, 2007

Yes, We are still alive.

Ok, I know how I am always saying how crazy busy our lives our, but its the truth. Luckily I am all done with jetBlue training, and will be able to work from home in another week. Which is probably a good thing, because I have noticed a big change in my kids. Damon seems to be crying about every little thing, and Ava has peed her pants quite a few times. (which is huge for her considering she potty trained herself at 2 and hasn't had problems since.) I know this is all from the change, but I am going to make it better. I even thought about quitting, but I know the benefits in the end will be worth it and I know we will make it. On a happier note I know that they will be loving me next summer when we take off and fly to Disney World or Lego Land or where ever, just because we can.



So today we went to the Scarecrow Festival with my friends Rachel, Tracey, Jen and all their cute kids. It was a perfect day, I thought. Nice overcast, little breeze here and there, and the sight of SMILING FACES couldn't have been better. The kids had a blast, if it wasn't for other friends waiting for us at home they would have never left. They had a fish pond, a haunted house, that the kids kept going through over and over, tons of fun bouncers, train ride, face painting, rock climbing and games. I think the kids hit up every activity they could, it was awesome, and what better way to do it than with a bunch of good friends.


After the Festival we came home to some friends we haven't seen in a while. A long over due visit from Damon's Best bud, Cy and, Blair, Kristal, and their new baby brother Swae. Which by the way is such a cute little guy, I couldn't stop looking at him, he is so cute. It so fun to catch up with Kristal while the kids played, and made plans to get together again soon. I am not sure if Damon stopped smiling today, he had so much fun. As soon as he hit the couch tonight, he was out like a light.

1 comment:

Tricia L said...

Sad! I didn't know your kids were having those problems! How sad! It's it crazy how such a little change can affect them so much?? Gavin won't sleep through the night on the nights that I work...poor baby! I get to start working from home hopefully Thursday if qwest gets the line installed before my shift and I can get everything set up in time. If not Thursday, then Saturday for sure! YAY! I missed you today at work...my Anita! We need to hang out!