
GREAT weekend. My kids started off the weekend at Damon's school carnival Friday night.... I was so sad that I had to miss out on the fun, but Tim said they had a great time, and I know that they did because its all Ava could talk about as soon as she saw me. Saturday, I got the garage cleaned out, and I am able to park in there again. We have some carpet in there for the basement, and it was all over, but its all good now, and just in time for this cold weather. Sunday we started off the day at the AST DEW TOUR. Can I just say how AWESOME it was to see these BMX' r's in action. I wish we would have went all three days, however we did get to see Scotty Cranmer make history with his triple tailwhip, a first-for-Dew-Tour frontflip tailwhip. I am sure non of you really know what I am saying, but it was still really cool. Damon was in high heaven watching these guys. He was a little sad that he missed his guy, Jamie Bestwick, who by the way took first in the BMX- Verts. Damon wanted to see his bike in Action, but that was held Friday night, so we missed out. After the tour, we went to visit my sister and have dinner with her, It was nice to just hang out. Thanks Kris. Now we are home and Ava fell asleep on the way, so I am expecting her to wake up at any moment, now that it is bed time. Long night ahead here we come. These pictures are from a few weeks ago, I took Damon to the Skate park by our house, and he had a blast.



3 comments:
How fun!! I bet Damon just loved it. We need to do something as a whole family. its been awhile! I love your new pics, they are so cute! Smiles
A couple new blogs have been posted just for you! Enjoy!
oh yeah...GO JETBLUE!!
Post a Comment