Sep 18, 2007

Still here.

Ok, so I don't have a whole lot that is blog worthy, except for the fact that I read all three of these books in one week, and did a FULL TIME training job with jetBlue, and still took care of my kids.(sorta, lol) I just couldn't put these down. I absolutely LOVE THEM, and love EDWARD. I know that I am not the only dork out there who thinks this since I know I have about ten people reading them and loving them, so if you have not read these books yet... GET YOUR BEHIND to the BOOKSTORE and buy them..... I promise you will not regret it. I cannot wait for the fourth book to come out.

On another note, Damon is doing great at school. It seems he adjusted better than I did. He is so excited every morning to catch the bus that he gets him self ready so fast I don't even have to yell at him to get stuff done. I just LOVE this kid. Ava on the other hand is not adjusting well to having him gone either, she wakes up every morning asking where he is and when will he be back. Yesterday she woke up when he was leaving for the bus, and she wanted to go across the street and play with him while he was waiting for the bus. I felt so bad for her. Today helped a little since she had dance, she asks everyday if it is time to go, its so cute. I just love that she loves it so much. I have thought about doing two days a week, but I don't know if I can handle the drive, since it is over in Orem. I know I am a jerk, I should just do it, but I am such a cheapee when it comes to filling up my tank....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Dude, I just blogged about this today. We are dorks. Big time. Oh, and Edward wants me. :)

Anita said...

I know, BTW, I talked to Edward in my head, and he says that he likes you in all, but its me who he really wants. :)

tomskin said...

OMG... I think I just threw up in my mouth... Glad to see you liked the books. ;)