Jan 26, 2009

BEAR LAKE.

{yes... this is my first time to BEAR LAKE, and yes, I have lived in Utah my whole life}
{SO FUN. We got to stay in this sweet little condo, and play games all night, and sled, snowmobile, snowboard all day.}
{mr. skinner and I getting ready to get white washed}

{taken a ride with the ladies}



{miss ava and her girly girls}


{several of us snowboarded on big D's little 11o snowboard, it was sweet.}

{a fun snowmobile ride}
{big D did so awesome, again, and I know I keep saying it, but I cant wait to take him on the slopes, hopefully soon}


the kiddos had so much fun they were begging to stay and wanted to miss school.

{rachels fun challenge from the game, would you rather. so funny}


THANKS for the invite Sandbergs, We had a BLAST and cant wait for round two.

4 comments:

Summer said...

jealous! way fun!

Amber said...

Looks like lots of fun! Was that permanent marker?

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What a fun trip!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Bear Lake is alot of fun.

Tara said...

Never been to Bear Lake??? I love it there. Isn't it gorgeous. Looks like you had a blast.