Jan 1, 2009

Christmas Break/NYE

{Because I am so far behind you get a two for one special, now don't say I never gave you anything}































{we took a day and went to Classic Skating with my Friend Natalie and her kiddos}

{they scootered}
























































{they took a rest}






{then they braved the almighty SKATES}







{they had a few falls}


{once we changed ava's skates, it was fun for all}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


NYE 2008

{Sandberg came over with her kiddos for a bit, but she ducked out early to put her youngsters to bed}

{then my fun and crazy brothers and sister came over for a night of poker}

we lost a our butts off, but it was well worth the fun.


{dont you just love his Poker glasses}


{we even braved the cold and let off some fireworks}
{big D then tried to "blow up" the snow}

{a little art work to end the evening}


The next few days were pretty filled with


playtime @ Kristals,


A little game time with the Vegas Skinner Clan


an Evening in Bountiful with the Meryhews for the Sugar Bowl


{not to mention the UGLY drive home in the snow}


and a Head Cold to end my Lovely Weekend.

1 comment:

Linda Unck said...

Fun,fun,fun. I had to laugh at Mike's glasses. I found those in San Francisco when we went to the Giants game.When he was here for Turkey Day I said he could have them but, I didn't realize he did take them thats so cool.Where's Horace's eyes? lol and you finally got one of Kris that she is not being silly it. wow!! It seems you all had a great time for the Holidays. Time for some rest huh? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Love ya!!!!