Jan 18, 2009

HE'S SEVEN, BUT HE'D RATHER BE EIGHT.

If someone would have told me eight years ago that I would have this amazing boy that would melt my heart away I would have laughed at them. Those who knew me knew I didn't even want to think of kids until I was at LEAST 30..If even at all. I FEARED the thought of kids. I feared the thought of spending the night in the hospital, I feared that my life would be over. hahah. Little did I know, LIFE had only just begun when this guy entered my world. I remember the day he was born like it happened this morning. I remember his sweet smell and his beautiful eyes looking up at me. I remember them setting him on my chest and not letting him go for 7 hours. Poor Mr. Skinner only got to change his dirty duty and then he was right back in my arms. When visitors came to the hospital I didn't want to let him go. I kept thinking, just cry little guy, so I can get you back.

NOW, all the kid does is CRY.. and I think WHEN WILL IT STOP........
~kidding, just a little bit~

COOL FACTS ABOUT BIG "D"

~HE LOVES TO SKATEBOARD ~
~HE LOVES TECH DECKS~
~HE LOVES MONEY~
~HE IS VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT HIS CLOTHES,
BUT MORE SO ABOUT HIS SHOES~

~HE HATES READING, BUT HE IS GOOD AT IT~



~HE DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE KIDS, BECAUSE HE SAYS,
"THEY ARE TOO MUCH WORK AND THEY ARE EXPENSIVE" HIS WORDS EXACTLY~

~HE LOVES MONEY~

~HE LOVES THE SCHOOLS BREAKFAST SAUSAGE DOGS.
(so much that I keep sending lunch money and wondering why its going so fast)

~HE WANTS A MOTORCYCLE~

~HE ALSO WANTS A NINTENDO DS, BUT MOM GOT UPSET WITH HIM AND ALL HIS SPOILDNESS,THAT HE IS NOW EARNING THE MONEY FOR IT~

~DID I MENTION HE LOVES MONEY~

~HE IS GREAT AT SAVING HIS MONEY TOO~

~HE WANTS TO BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER, BECAUSE THEY GET PAID, LOTS OF MONEY~

~HE CANT WAIT TO BE 8 JUST SO HE CAN GET OUT OF HIS BOOSTER SEAT~
{not that he sits in it anyways}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Happy B-day Damon! I cant believe he is growing up so fast!

Sarah Lunt said...

Wow, that went by fast! He is such a handsome boy and it going to be (probably already is) a lady-killer! Hope it was a super happy birthday.

Amber said...

I still remember when you were pregnant with him. Have I really known you that long? Isn't it crazy how these little people come into our lives & change us forever. Happy Birthday Damon!