Miss Ava has been to some really cute and fun Birthday parties recently. One was this really cute PINK party. Based off the book "Pinkalicious." The party was EVERYTHING think. Little Miss had a melt down right before the party because I didnt have her in EVERYTHING pink, so we had to rummage through some laundry to find her the perfect pink outfit. After the party she talked about how fun and pink everything was. Way cute idea Tara!
I dont have any pictures so your fun imagination will have to do.
Then she went to a "FUN FAIRY" party.
When she came home I about died at how cute she looked. She was asked to just wear a leotard and tights.
And this is what she looked like when she come home.
Seriously, How cute and fun.
She said she had to EARN her wings, wand and tutu.
1 comment:
Love little girls parties! How fun-they get so creative nowadays with parties. Ava looks adorable!!!
Post a Comment