Feb 10, 2009

"THE BEST DATE EVER"




Friday night, Little Miss and I went to Center Stage's Showcase @ Thanksgiving Point.

This is all their Company's showing their stuff and they did an awesome job.

I wasn't sure how long little miss would last, but we stayed the WHOLE 4 hours.
We started out in the back row, and by the end of the night we made it to the front row.
She LOVED every second of it and she was sure to tell me how much she loved it every 10 minutes.

She would kiss me and hug me, and tell me over and over how much she was so so happy that I brought her and that she couldn't wait until she is older to dance like these girls.

Of course, the night wouldn't have been complete without her crushing on one of the guy dancers. Every time he came out she would get all excited and scream at him, it was hilarious.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

How fun! She is too cute!

Tara said...

It was a good show. I looked for you but never saw you. Kenadee loved it but we had to leave a little early because I had a "starving but won't take a bottle" baby at home!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What a great date night! Im sure Ava loved the concert and spending some one on one time with Mom!!

Amber said...

I love dance recitals, I could watch them for hours also. You look soo pretty in the top photo.