Big D cut Miss Ava's first

-----------------------------------------------------------
It could go shorter, but I just couldnt bare to take off anymore....... as if 8 1/2 inches wasnt enough.
and as far as big d goes, well, lets just say its a good thing I was working and mr.skinner came down laughing to ease my anger. I mean after all it is just hair, right?????????
8 comments:
haha! oh wow! The joys!
They look cute! Did you go to Cookie Cutters in Lehi?
Ava butchered him Anita! I'm glad Tim buzzed it because...yeah...not the cutest haircut I've seen on him. LOL. And I can say that because Halle has the same bangs. ;)
that is hillarious!
Ava looks adorable no matter what length her hair is. And the short boy cut Damon has is very cute.
Holy crap I still can't believe it. She still is so cute. I love her spunk!
Sterling did the very same thing to Tavia. I wanted to kill him. He chopped the whole front and top of her hair, down to the scalp. It was a nightmare. Even with a really short a-line cut, she had to wear a thick headband everyday or it looked like a mullett. Stuey was 4 at the time and didn't really have an explanation. Did Damon say why he thought it would be a good idea? (Ava is still amazing of course - but I know that for the next two years while it's growing back you'll feel bummed occasionaly. It does happen less with time though. I promise. And you will love Damon the same again...eventually :)
Shut up. You love my novels and you know it.
Post a Comment