One of our Family Traditions is 12 days of Christmas. We plan a family activity no matter how big or small. For our 12th day we took a visit to see Santa. The kids were way excited, and wanted to tell Santa EVERYTHING they wanted. Santa finally told them to write the rest of it in their letters and he would take a look at them. hahah. 

{after we headed over to Macy's and they have a fun little spot with a desk and mail box for the kids to write their letters to Santa. (for every letter they get they donate one dollar to the make a wish foundation) }


2 comments:
How fun! We have talked about going to do that someday, but we never find the time. We are bound to do it sometime this week! We will see if it happens. That Santa always looks so grumpy, he is the same one last year with Mikey and I wasnt too happy with him. Arent Santas suppose to be JOLLY? I dont know maybe it was just my kid he wasnt nice too. Naughty Mikey- Ha Yeah right!
I can seriously see them telling santa everything they want. But I am also sure Miss Ava kept adding as she was talking and poor Damon didnt get a word in.lol. no I am sure he did the same. They are just way to cute.
Post a Comment