Dec 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY.....

{the year of the games}

The kids were overloaded with games this year, but what better way to keep them happy and entertained.

Wii, basketball, air hockey, guess who extra, battle ship, and more. Our goal was to get more things, that we can do together with the kids.


I think they were pretty happy with what they received and Santa came through with shining colors.

{ava couldnt wait to use her new tea set}

not to mention all the AWESOME gifts received from all the family members.

BUT the Best Part about Christmas for me....

Was my gift. I know I am selfish, but I just cant help myself.

mr. skinner gave me a FINISHED BASEMENT. Yup that's right.. You read it right.

FIVE YEARS in the making people... FIVE YEARS..

SO THANK YOU MR. SKINNER I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY....

4 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

What a great idea for Christmas...I may have to copy you next year, we love games but probably need new ones. I loved your Christmas Card, such a beautiful family!
Happy New Year,
Sarah

Rachel said...

About freaking time Tim...LOL.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

He did a great job! I think it turned out fantastic. What a great gift!

Linda Unck said...

I can't say enough great things about my son-in-law Tim. What a awesome job he did with the basement.How nice to be able to sit down there and enjoy it now. And the kids playrooms are so cool. Great Job Tim!!!!! I am still in aww at how it looks. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift he gave you.(and him) Nice Job!! Great pics of the kids. They are so darn cute!!!!!! I want more tea parties. lol