Dec 24, 2008

12th Day/ Christmas Eve.

{Who doesn't love the 12 day... You FINALLY get to OPEN a gift...}

Miss Ava... overly excited about her talking Sharpay barbie.
Big-D ran off with his tech decks he opened, and wouldn't let me snap a picture.
Thanks Aunt Kris.




We also played games all night. Guitar Hero World Tour, Would You Rather, Singing BEE, and I cant remember the rest.

{playing with cousins is always a bonus}



{I seriously love having my family around. I just cant get enough of them. Even when they all like to give me a hard time. I always hate to see them go. Thanks for spending the holidays with us. We love you all.}

2 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That was so much fun! I cant wait to spend more time with you guys and have a game night! Its always a good time. Thanks for all you do. You are such a sweetheart!

Luana said...

Hi Anita,
The 12 days of Christmas post was a cleaver idea. Way to be creative!!!