Nov 18, 2008

MR SKINNER'S SUMMER PROJECT.

{I would say this is a must have for miss ava, but really its a must have for mommy.}

{and yes i will be replicating everything in it but the bed, maybe well replace it with a couch or bean bag or cute chairs, the possibilities are endless}

check out the full details here: http://restyledhome.blogspot.com/2008/07/pretty-little-playhouse.html

3 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How DARLING! I can just see Ava playing in it, thats so cute. That makes me want a girl!!! Hey, thanks again for doing our pics yesterday, you are so awesome and so talented!

Rachel said...

Cute. Cute.

Speaking of cute, check out my photo blog. You are looking mighty sassy and cute, if I do say so myself.

JJ & T said...

Yea! I am so glad you found me!!! our fancies together? I couldn't think of anything better...how about soon? Your family is sooo stinkin cute, and your photography has gotten soo good! wanna try a second round of photos for the Harding's....wedding ones didn't turn out so hot! haha call me.