How do I tell you how beautiful you are, how patient you are, how your the most amazing mother in the world, how your the strongest woman I know, how you make all my worries go away, how you make my heart ache with the beauty that surrounds you, how you always have the right words of encourgement, how do I thank you for working so hard to make my life as simple as you could, how do I tell you how much you mean to me... This is what I love you means to me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU! 

5 comments:
I totally agree with you Anita, She is AMAZING! That is a beautiful pic you have of her.
Well you did it again you had me in tears!!! lol What beautiful words thank you so much for the wonderful words. All I can say is that I am the woman I am today because, I have such loving kids in my life. You ALL are the reason for the love that I have. God blessed me with the most wonderful,caring loving, considerate and respectful kids in the world. And I thank him daily for all of you. And you my dear,YOU are one of the most beautiful persons I know inside and out. You make it so easy to love you. Thanks you made my day or night. lol I love you tons!!!! MOM.
p.s. I also thank God for ALL MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS AND OF COURSE MY WONDERFUL HUBBY!!!!
Happy Happy birthday Linda dear...You are awesome. Thanks for raising such a fantastic daughter. I would be lost without her friendship.
Very sweet, thank goodness for Mom's or where would we all be?
There isn't anything you could have given your mom that would even come close to your words of love and tribute. That was just beautiful.
Post a Comment