



We started off the day at Damon's class party. I was in charge of the treat and drink so we did a cute Witches Brew and then they got to decorate a cookie. I was so busy I didnt get any pictures, Later when Damon was home I did it again for the both of them. They loved it. Ava was having a blast with the cool steam the dry ice made. Gotta love that Witches Breathe. After the party we headed back to the school for the Annual Halloween Parade at Damon's school. Such cute Costumes. 5:30 time for Trunk or Treat... I Love trunk or treat, but I have decided I think I LOVE the traditional way more now.. After Trunk or Treat we headed up to the Ranches to Trick or Treat the old fashion way with Tim's brother and their family. Damon was all over it. He didnt want to stop, he was having so much fun going door to door. 
1 comment:
Where did you get that dress for Ava??? It's so awesome. I love Boba Fett, too.
Post a Comment