Nov 3, 2008

"I'm Broken"

{those are the words out of ava's mouth after she fell off the fence and broke her wrist}

{10-28-08}


She landed on her wrist and face and got a buckle fracture and pushed the bone out to the side of her arm. I just wanted to cry for her and take all her pain away. She was so sad and said she never wanted to play outside again. My poor little miss. The next day she got her HOT PINK CAST put on and she thought she was all better. The next day she said she was ready to get it taken off. I tried to explain she has to have it on for 4 to 5 weeks, but she seems to think 4-5 days.


the dr told her all about having people signing their autographss, so she wasted no time and had daddy sign before I could even get a photo of her.


7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, poor little Ava. Tell Laura she is going to hell for pushing her off the fence. LOL. Just kidding.

Tara said...

You have been having lots of fun. I love little miss Ava and her spunk. Love the witch costumes. You girls all look great.

Hannah said...

Awww...SO sad for Ava AND you Mommy! Seeing them in pain, especially at a hospital or Dr's office is the worst. Her pink cast is super cute though. I love the photo of her sleeping. She's such a princess. I can't wait to see her in 'real life' and hear the cuteness that comes out of her.

Tricia L said...

Sad! Poor Ava! I want to come sign her HOT PINK cast! How cool is that?! We still need to get together soon and PARTAY!

Lindsay said...

Poor thing. I hope she is doing better. Your kids look so cute on halloween.

Jen Paris said...

YIKES! :( I'm sorry. Glad she is doing okay now though. Only 5 more weeks to go...

Linda Unck said...

She breaks my heart.Such sad faces! You didnt tell me she fell on her face. I just want to pick her up and never let her go. She is such a brave little girl.Give her lots of kisses from gramma and trampa.