Feb 28, 2011

{for my loves}

were not big on the whole valentines day gifts around here. in fact i hate the overly publicized holiday. dont get me wrong, its fun for the kidlets and their loves, but me, not so much. i know alot of women LOVE this holiday, and thats fine too, I dont judge. but for me, SURPRISE me when Im not expecting it, give me something I can use. not something that will die and is overpriced and can grow in my garden.  HOWEVER, when I saw this cute idea on someones blog,{ and now I cant find to give credit} I had to do it. I found these cute downloads and made all my loves a mix cd of some of theirs and my favorite songs that either remind me of them or we listen to together.
Plus it was a nice way to make it up to miss pretty for missing her valentines day party at school.
and of course I had to add a small treat, because after all I do have a "CRUSH" on each of them in all sorts of different ways!!!! HAPPY LOVE DAY

1 comment:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute Idea! I didnt even think about doing valentines for the kids... just my hubby..I like the "Crush" thats creative.