Dec 15, 2009

{third day of christmas}

tonight we made these yummy looking treats.


the kids were loving it. ava's sweet bell turned into an awesome looking snowman.



4 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How fun! I cant wait to do things like this with Mikey and Livi. I know if I tried now, he would just eat all of the candy beforehand. So creative, I love it. :)

Rachel said...

You guys are doing so many fun things, that is awesome! Where do you come up with all of your ideas? I enjoy stealing them, and I will try and remember them until Noah is a bit older. :) Thanks!

Sarah Lunt said...

Cute idea! I think I'll "borrow" it from you. ;-)

Anita said...

borrow away Sarah. and Rachel if you click on the word "these" in the post it will take you to where I got the idea.
I have alot of free time sometimes while working and surf the net. I have a ton a different sites with lots of great ideas. Ill have to do a post on them one day.