{or build a unicorn}
as miss ava would say, "FINALLY."
every time we go to the mall miss ava asks for a build a bear. every year I try to remember to get her one for her birthday or Christmas, and every year I forget. {nice mom, right}
so this year after our visit to Santa we stopped by build a bear, yet again. so while the boyfriend distracted her. I finally got the goods, and surprised her with her first build a bear gift card for Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AVA, she's a beauty.
every time we go to the mall miss ava asks for a build a bear. every year I try to remember to get her one for her birthday or Christmas, and every year I forget. {nice mom, right}
so this year after our visit to Santa we stopped by build a bear, yet again. so while the boyfriend distracted her. I finally got the goods, and surprised her with her first build a bear gift card for Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AVA, she's a beauty.
1 comment:
She is too cute! Maddie would DIE for that unicorn! We did get her a webkinz unicorn for Christmas that she carries around with her everywhere.
Post a Comment