Dec 25, 2009

{twelfth day of christmas, christmas morning 2009}

{christmas morning was perfect. my kids slept in, {ava til 9:30, big d finally woke her, after i even tried to wake her by tickling her feet} mom, norm and my sweet sister jenny was here, the kids got what they wanted, and the boyfriend and i, well... we are now stress free. :)




{this is the beautiful kitchen the boyfriend and I made for miss ava. I found the idea here and just had to try it. thanks boyfriend for all your hard work. the little misses is in heaven}
{this is the coveted bike that big d has been dying to get for a while now}
{this boy was on the verge of not BELIEVING anymore, but I think since Santa came through, he may just be a believer again... go SANTA}
{the awesome pj's g-ma linda made}
{isnt she sweet. I love how excited she gets}
{miss ava with her moxie girl}
{miss ava, shouting with excitement over her password journal}
{pop beads, my favorite, oh the memories, thanks g-ma}
{santa's family gift to the skinners. just as promised from good old santa himself, man he's good}

3 comments:

Tristan said...

9:30 is not bad at all! We made it until 8:30.

I love Damon's bedhead hair!!

Glad you had a great Christmas!

sissyann said...

I am glad you had a great xmas!!! Looks like the kids had a great year. Love the kitchen.... I am going to have to come check that puppy out :)

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Love how the kitchen turned out! Very cute!! :)