Jan 10, 2008

THESE FAST FINGERS

Big D is stepping it up to medium on Guitar Hero. I just am amazed at how fast these kids learn and how fast their little fingers move. Mr Skinner and I are also addicted, in fact he has made a come back and is now challenging and beating me. I must say though, the hard on Guitar Hero 3 is much HARDER than on Guitar hero 2. Anyone else agree?Ava doesnt play so much, but she sure likes to get in front of us while we are playing and DANCE. Mr, Skinner and Big D are requesting ROCK BAND for their BIRTHDAYS. I might just have to cave in. My brother Eds has it and it is so much FUN. Maybe well have date night at our house and have a little ROCK OUT session. ANY TAKERS?

2 comments:

Tristan said...

We are huge fans here too! We just don't get to play as often as we would like to. I love watching kids play though, cuz I am amazed at how fast they learn!

Nikki said...

Rock Band is SO fun, but so hard it drives me crazy! The drums are impossible, but I love playing bass on easy and singing.