Jan 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SKINNER


To the Birthday boy who turns a whopping 31. Thank you for being you and always being honest with me, even when I get a BAD haircut. Thank you for the wonderful GORGEOUS children we have together. Thank you for the BUTTERFLIES I still get in my tummy when you walk through the door from a HARD day's work. Thank you for picking me up and throwing me down and tickling me to death, even though it HURTS so bad to LAUGH that hard. Thank you for being the BEST DAD in the whole world. Really, you are. Thank you ALWAYS taking the kids out when I need it most, and most of ALL..... THANK YOU for loving me the way you do.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday to Tim! Did you cut your hair short already? If so I NEED to see so take a picture and post!

tomskin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! Sorry I'm not there to celebrate with you. I miss you a ton - when are you coming to Vegas?!

Rachel said...

Cute pic Anita. Happy birthday Tim! You old dog!

Karen P said...

I love that picture of you two! Self-portrait? And, happy birthday, Tim :)