Aug 21, 2012

{the little miss and her big day}

over the summer our little miss chose to be baptized. this girl is the greatest example to our family. she teaches us on a daily basis and reminds us always of the things we need to remember. the important things. :) we love her so much and we are so proud of the little lady she is becoming. 

love this family of mine more than anything!!

we are so thankful to ALL our family and friends who came to support the little miss on her special day!

does it get any better than this, i think not!

she was so so happy!
love these two!


i lover her sooo sooooo much!! such a beauty, sometimes its overwhelming!


2 comments:

Jen Paris said...

she's so pretty! I love that genuine happy smile in all of these pictures! :) Time is flying by so quickly, isn't it??

Jen Paris said...

Anita! Can I just say that your Christmas cards are our favorite EVERY year, and this year did not disappoint!!! hahaha! Loved it! You guys are great!
Merry Christmas!

(sorry, I don't have your email address). :)