Nov 1, 2011

{halloween 2011}

tradition pumpkin carving


a new little project i saw on my favorite site, pinterest.


turned out cute. and so easy and cheap. :)

ava's ears are also gooing guts. funny kids of mine

ava's teacher asked each kid to bring a small pumpkin decorated with their favorite book character. ava is currently OBSESSED with Ivy and Bean, {maybe I am a little to, because when she reads to the Mr and I miss some, Ill go back and read it too} so she made her dad paint them onto her pumpkin. Mr is truly a talented artist,  Im happy my kids are taking after him and not me.

pretty amazing that Mr of mine.

my avatar.

my one and only bart simpson.

im room my for both classes, so hosting two parties was quite the challenge this year. so I only got this one picture. at one station we made ghosts and another we made this cute graveyards. if only the picture wasn't so blurry.

ava and mrs sandberg. she just LOVES her and had to take a photo.

No comments: