| we headed back down to the alamo. while there my mom and I didnt have cash on us because we had just paid the parking toll. well the kiddos wanted a snow cone so my mom and I were scrambling our change together to make 5 dollars, (yes, five bucks for two shaved ices) well while we were counting out our change the sweet young girl in front of us paid for the kids. she spoke spanish, so I had no idea what she was saying. after she left, and we thanked her. the lady running the stand told us she told her that she had just won some money and she just had to buy them the snow cones because they were too cute of kids to pass up. :) It really was so so sweet, and thoughtful. and really showed my kids how generous people can really be. |
1 comment:
How fun. Love all the pictures!! One of these days we will get to go on vacation with the kids and do fun stuff, ha ha!
Post a Comment