Jan 18, 2011

{three thousand two hundred and eightyfive days ago}

DV entered this world at 1:22 in the am.  one of the best days of my life.. I remember it like it was yesterday, the smell, the sounds, the words of one more push, hes here. it was beautiful, he WAS BEAUTIFUL... I didnt want to let go. i didnt let go... until they made me.... i let the mr hold him for a sec, my mom for a sec.. they cleaned him off, placed him right back in my arms and I didnt let go again, until they made me at 8 in the am. it was amazing, he smelled so good. he looked so peaceful, and he chose me. to think 8 months before that I was so scared and worried about being a mother (ok still am).  it wasnt in my plans, it wasnt in my future. me with a child was unthinkable. but all that went away, i couldnt wait to get him home. i couldnt wait for him to wake up and look up at me. he was such a good baby, he slept alot(like most babies do) he didnt cry much either, I woke up in the night more than he did. he slept so soundly, i wasnt sure he was even breathing. where oh where did the last NINE years go........
here he is the eve of his birthday, all tuckered away with his chyna


his gifts from us. he has been begging for an i touch for some time now,  it felt weird only giving him one gift (but those suckers are expensive) so when my book finally arrived i decided to make him a closet monster. these things are awesome, a pain in the butt to make, but so worth it, he LOVED it, and named him PATCHES. move over pillow pets there's a new pillow in town.

His Favorite.... CHEESE CAKE

I love that he gets our humor.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY

No comments: