to play MINUTE TO WIN IT..................
 |
| these 14 boys sure do (missing isaiah and brandon) |
|
|
 |
| when dv asked me for minute to win it birthday party I was more than thrilled to accommodate. it was a little hectic at times with 14 boys, but well worth it. I had so much fun planning his party and had a hard time choosing games, but I think they all worked out pretty good. he got some pretty cool gifts and had a blast with all his friends. |
 |
| NOODLING AROUND |
|
 |
| MOVIN ON UP |
 |
| A BIT DICEY |
 |
| DEFYING GRAVITY |
 |
| BUCKET HEAD.didnt quite stay on the head but bouncing worked just as good. :) |
|
 |
| THE GOODS |
3 comments:
Awesome Party! You are so clever!
Wowzers! That looks like fun. Why wasn't I invited? Good work women!
What a fun Birthday Idea! I was reading this blog and Mikey came up and was looking at the pictures, he goes.. "whats damon doing, I told him its his birthday party.. Ohhh, why cant I go? I said its for his friends and they are older, he goes- MOM!!! I am his friend and I'm 8 mom, I'll be 9soon... right.. oh dear!
Post a Comment