Dec 15, 2010

{second day of christmas}

 we made candy houses. normally I buy the kit from costco and let them have at it, but this year I loved the idea of making our own so we opted to try out the gramcracker houses like ava did in school. it was hours of fun and I loved how everyones turned out so different.



 mr made a castle. check out the awesome cannonball that he made at the top
 pretty wasnt feeling to hot, but she did what she could. i still think its adorable.
 i opted to make a garage with mine, didnt turn out the way it was in my head, but it will have to do.
and I love how big d's turned out.
much cooler than the kit
and no fighting 

1 comment:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Those are just AMAZING! We attempted it, but I am just not patient enough to finish one and Mikey just wanted to eat all the candy..