this year we went in on a sub for santa familywith some of my other siblings so
tonight we took the kids shopping for sub for santa
we let each one of them pick out two items,
ava was so sweet, and picked out earrings and a book, of course she picked the last song because it had "hannah montana" on the cover, still a good book im sure. dv of course went right for nerf and cars.
what boy wouldnt want those things, right.
im so happy that they are at the age where they
realize not everyone is as fortunate as they are.
i wish we had more to give, because they were ready to hand them over the whole toy section :) and didnt even ask for a thing for themselves
1 comment:
Thank You! That was such an awesome experience to do. I know the family appreciated it so much. I took it to them on Monday and she hugged and hugged me and it was well deserved for their family. I too wished we could have done more, I take for granted all we have and how lucky my kids really are!!
Post a Comment