seriously, not one
we spent thanksgiving day with my dad and leyla. we hosted, it was great, food turned out ok, Turkey was good, but my stuffing was nasty. yuck. wont be doing that again.
we then headed to my ma's for a bit and then spent the rest of the weekend shopping, eating, playing games, eating, sleeping in, eating some more,
oh ya, and did I mention I ate a half a pan of peanut butter bars. ya, a half a pan. I was sick by sunday, so I vowed off sugar again until christmas eve. :)
I also took the kids and my nephew to see

it was awesome
and all three kids loved it
for sure one for the home collection
in fact it was so good
id probably pay to see it again
and thats saying alot, because im cheap.
1 comment:
Mikey loved it! Thanks for taking him. It looks like such a cute movie, he talks about it all the time.
Post a Comment