Nov 10, 2010

{republica dominicana}


mama got to spend a week in the Dominican Republic
hang out with my daddy and his wife
and meet family members from afar

a cousin of mine got married, Jorge. He and his new wife were
so welcoming, as well as the rest of the
LARGE extended family
such great people
and amazing food
really, great, food.
i never ate so much in my lifethey chartered buses to take us everywhere
first stop was in Santo Domingo
to the house that Columbus built for
his own son and bride


pretty amazing, wish my stairs were this grand
the place had 4 dinning areas
to many rooms to count
and beautiful furniture that i would
just die for.


all the Catholic churches were just BEAUTIFUL
really beautiful.


the wedding was AMAZING
Ive never seen anything like it before
I wish I would have taken more photos,
but I was having to much of a good time
to stop and freeze the moments
Honestly it felt like a movie star wedding
everything was so extravagant
the cake alone couldnt have fit on my kitchen table
it was huge
and they had 3 different celebrity artists perform
dont ask me their names
because they are international pop stars
and I dont speak Spanish, so I dont know what any
one was saying half the time
they had several camera crews and hundreds of guests.
and I mean hundreds
they severed everything you could image to eat
and drink.
{dont mind if i do}
pretty cool stuff


the day after the wedding
they chartered everyone over to Punta Cana
were we got to spend the remainder of our days
just beautiful.
beach, and blue skys
all inclusive resort
can it get any better than this
{ok it would have been better if mr could have joined me}
but now ill just have to take him there myself :)

No comments: