Mar 14, 2010

{her very first}

SLEEPOVER

ava has been dying to have a sleepover for sometime now.
im kinda a hypocritical when it comes to rules.
i told her for a long time she wasnt allowed to have sleepovers.
i told her only boys were allowed.
{since big d has them}
i told her maybe when she turned 8.
i told her she was to little and could do late nights, {9pm}
i also told her they were no fun.
these were all my little lies to her so she wouldnt, couldnt do sleepovers
not sure what it is but girls are different. girls are precious, and my ava is no exception.
however when she and cute maddie asked, i couldnt resist. i adore this little girl and couldnt say
"NO"
any longer.
i had them as a child and it was some of my greatest memories.
SO....
with few exceptions, miss ava can now have, FEW, and FAR in between sleepovers. :)

they colored,
they ate pizza, they did makeup,
they danced the night away,
played some computer games,
and stayed up way past their bed time.

But thats what sleepovers are all about, right....

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Thank you for doing this post!! I'm so glad their first official friend sleepover was so great!!

Damn we have beautiful daughters! Adorable! Are you as scared as I am for when they are teenagers?!?! ha ha

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Fun for Ava! I'm sure she was so excited to finally have one. I do tend to agree with the boy vs. girl sleepovers though. Glad she was able to have one and be at home too! :)

sissyann said...

So fun!! We love sleepovers at our house! They looked like they had a great time!

Activity days just isn't the same without you!

Laura said...

Cute, but I'm a little upset: I thought for sure aiden would be her first sleepover buddy! Lol